This page lists a set of links and resources useful for a doctoral student
Associations of doctoral students or young doctors
- The National Association of Doctors ANdès and the Confederation of Young Researchers, especially, a series of good practice sheets for developing and carrying out a doctoral project in good conditions
These sheets have now been compiled in a doctorate guide
- The National Association of Doctors ANdès provides a PhD’s Passport, a post-doctoral practical guide.
- The Bernard Grégory association ABG
- A skills framework offered by ABG, the CPU (the Conference of University Presidents) and the Medef on the professional profile of doctors
Passport to Open Science
This guide, published by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI), was created by the Committee for Open Science and the University of Lille. Its aim is to make doctoral students aware of open science and provide them with advice and tools to put it into practice throughout their research process.
National Directory of Professional Skills (RNCP)
- The doctorate is from now on registered with the RNCP. This is an important step in the professional recognition of the doctorate. The purpose is to promote the recruitment of doctors by employers in the production and service sectors.
- The decree is published in the Official Journal of March 6, 2019.
It defines skills blocks common to all doctors, regardless of their specialty:
- Block 1 Design and creation of a research and development, studies and prospective approach
- Block 2 implementation of a research and development, studies and prospective approach
- Block 3 Valuation and transfer of the results of an R&D, studies and prospective approach
- Block 4 Scientific and technological watch on an international scale
- Block 5 Teaching and dissemination of scientific and technical culture
- Block 6 Supervision of teams dedicated to research and development, studies and prospective activities
Survey on the future of doctors 3 years after graduation (indicators by specialty)
National Doctoral Day – June 18, 2019 – MESRI
The state of scientific employment in France – 2018 edition
Reference document for the teacher-researcher profession
- MESRI website: Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation The purpose of this document is to explain the activities and skills of teacher-researchers.