Registration / re-registration
Doctoral students regularly registered at ED 548 are required to complete at least 90 hours of training during the first three years of the doctorate.
Registration and re-registration in doctorate
You must hold a national master’s degree or another degree conferring the rank of master’s degree, at the end of a training course qualifying for research.
DOCTORAL SCHOOL EVENTS
The University of Toulon and the Doctoral School 548 organize national and international events devoted to research and the dissemination of scientific culture, throughout the year.
Subjects and covered areas
- Mathematics applied to social sciences
- Universe sciences
- Molecular and cellular aspects of biology
- Physiology and biology of organisms – Populations – Interactions
- STAPS (Sciences and Techniques for Physical and Sports Activities)
- Fluid mechanics, energetics, thermal science, combustion, acoustics
- Solid mechanics, mechanical engineering, production, transport and civil engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics, microelectronics, optics and lasers, optoelectronics, microwaves
- Industrial science and technology
- Automation, signal, production, robotics
- Life and health sciences
- Clinical research, technological innovation, public health